1. If I could go somewhere for the weekend I would go to…a cottage on the lake with my daughter and our dog. I would take some good books, writing materials, and art supplies. We’d have bonfires and s’mores at night, mojitos in the afternoons, and just spend the whole time relaxing and creating.
2. Something I often rant about…injustice in the world.
3. Something I need to have in my fridge at all times is…carrot juice and cheese – both are favourites and both are items that are helpful to have on hand when my Crohns is acting up.
4. My “life-saving” product is…Liquitex gel medium. I use it in almost every piece of artwork I make.
5. A friend is someone who…has seen me at my worst and knows all my secrets and loves me anyway.
6. If I could write my own blank it would be…If I could be a character in any book, I’d want to be…..
7. My favorite kind of art is…too difficult to nail down. I love many different styles, although I do have a particular fondness for the preRaphaelite Brotherhood. Some of my favourite artists are John William Waterhouse, Paul Peel, Leonardo da Vinci, and Dante Gabriel Rossetti.
Check out more Fill in the Blank Fridays at http://thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com/