Flickr, Will Clayton
1. My most favorite birthday was my 19th – a bunch of friends threw me a big party at the bar where I was a coat check girl.
2. My worst birthday was my 13th. My friends planned a surprise party for me and to make sure it was a surprise, one of them picked a fight with me the day before. Mean words were said and the next day when I get to the party, there she was and it was super awkward. On top of that it was a sleepover and those never seemed to turn out. Always all kinds of arguments, people pulling stupid pranks, and all that.
3. My favorite birthday memory is the first year that my daughter was old enough to have picked out a birthday gift for me on her own. She picked out some new clothes for me and did a great job getting things I loved.
4. The best birthday present I’ve ever received was well besides things my daughter has given me, especially the ones she made or carefully picked out herself, it has to be my dad’s Canon camera that he passed on to me for my birthday.
5. The best birthday present I’ve ever given was I can’t really think of anything in particular – I try to get special ones. I’d have to say any of the homemade gifts I’ve given because a lot of time and effort and thought went into them.
6. Birthdays are fun when you have someone around who can just do little things for you to make your day special. I love doing that for other people but don’t usually have anyone around on my birthday these days. .
7. My favorite age so far has been 27 because that’s the year I had my daughter. Half of 39 was a wonderful one – meeting someone really special, making lots of new friends, really feeling like I was spreading my wings but then it all kind of went downhill.
Check out other Fill in the Blank Friday entries here: http://thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com/2011/08/fill-in-blank-friday_11.html