1. What movie do you love to quote?
It would have to be either Shrek or Finding Nemo. Hmmmm, what does that say about me? LOL No really, it’s because those are movies that are loved by my daughter and me and we’ve had some really funny moments quoting them – especially as a way of lightening up a tough time.
2. Have you ever ridden a motorcycle?
Nope and never will.
3. What’s your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
Curl up in bed and watch old Audrey Hepburn movies, while sipping a London Fog and dreaming of faraway places that I’d like to visit some day.
4. Do you prefer a bunch of small gifts, or one really big, (expensive) gift?
I prefer gifts that show the person really knows me or really cared enough to put some thought into it. Other than that, I don’t care. Honestly, a person could easily spend less than $5 at the dollar store and give me a gift I’d treasure. Hand made gifts rock my world too.
5. Do you ever lose track of days and show up somewhere wrong?
No. I’m pretty anal about things like that.
Want to join in on Five Question Friday or check out other people’s answers? Head on over to: http://fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/2011/11/five-question-friday-11411.html